Thursday, August 2, 2012

Worship

I stumbled across a really awesome Christian singer this morning as I was listening to Pandora.  Her name is Kari Jobe. The Lord knew I needed to find her music because she has the most amazing worship songs I have heard in such a long time.  Her voice is so beautiful. And the lyrics to her songs touch my heart in such an amazing way.  I'm kicking myself for not knowing about her sooner.  My favorite song so far is a song she did with the desperation band called "Yahweh".  Love it!  Such an amazing worship song.

I can't help but cry out to God when I listen to this song. It's so comforting to know that God will NEVER leave us.  No matter what our situation.  All we have to do is look up and cry out to Him.  That's it.  God is so good.  I hope you enjoy the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment