Friday, April 4, 2014

What I'm Working On

At the moment I am in full business mode.  I have been working on getting my Etsy store up and running and I'm happy to announce it is up!  As of yesterday.  If you're interested please go check it out.  More items coming soon.  Here the link:


This endeavor has been slow going.  I hand make all of my items and with that and with having to photograph everything myself the prep work took a long time. One thing I will say is that I love to crochet.  I'm grateful that something I love to do can result in a business venture for me and my family.  I really want this to work out.  I know it will take time and a lot of trial and error to find out what really works.  I'm ready for the challenge though.  

Here are some of the items I currently have for sale in my Etsy store. Click on the name of the items to be taken straight to that listing.














These are just a few things I have up in the store with many more goodies to come. I also love to crochet hats and baby items so keep a look out for those items in my store as well.  Thank you for stopping by!!


No comments:

Post a Comment